301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果數量不少于1,000,000噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
為表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待
305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你7%的折扣
307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
為了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作為一個特例
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我們準備將價格降到7.21美金
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
盡管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你8%的折扣
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作為一個特例,我們同意你方的D/P付款條件,但僅有一次
311. We are please to give you an order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.
根據你方報價,我們向你下了3,000臺庫存計算機的訂單
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.
我們希望就貴司的產品作為正式采購向貴司下訂單
313.We are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.
我們向貴司下2,000臺洗衣機的訂單以作庫存供應
314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根據這個采購單我們向貴司下訂單
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感謝你5月250日的報價,這是我們10只宮燈的正式訂單
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






