526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.
我們希望貨到付款,因為這批貨非常昂貴
527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .
我們希望付款改為30日匯票
528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.
我們希望你們能夠接受除美金以外的其它貨幣
529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.
如果你們能給我們延長2周我們將非常高興
530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.
我們要求能推遲付款3個月以便資金周轉
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加10%的保險(即發票金額為110%)
532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額120%投保水漬險
533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
請保留附件表所列出的貨物
534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
對這批貨,我們要按發票金額110%投保破損險
535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我們公司要按發票金額110%投保
536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
請按合同金額120%對電扇投保
537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
機器不確定所有風險
538.We only cover FPA and war risk.
我們僅保平安險和戰爭險
539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
航行中不是精致的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了
540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






