106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
請把最好的價格報給我們并注明每種產品最小起訂量。
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for handmade leather gloves.
請報給我們手工制作的皮手套價格(CIF,香港)
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
請報給我們價格(FOB,紐約)
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end ofthis month.
我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想詢問一下這種包的價格。
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF東京)
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。
115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.
如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
我們想知道關于這種米的價格。
117.We'd like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。
118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
你們給我們報的2打的價格是多少?
119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wooland 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
請報給我們以下產品價格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造絲綁定的?
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?
你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






