91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生
92.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.
我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加注意
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now.
我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛才你看到的樣品是一樣的
95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.
我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬于A級
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
確信我們產品質量一流
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我保證付款將不遲于六月末
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保證我將檢查這些問題并確認是否我們的過錯
99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
我們將重新保證設備維修的保護
101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIFJakarta.
請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達,CIF)報給我們。
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
請把10噸胡桃肉(CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
請把10令白色海報紙(FOB,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。
內容來源:滬江英語
聲明:本文章內容基于網絡資料編制而成,分享僅供參考,不得用于商業用途。如有不同觀點,歡迎與我們探討交流。
立即咨詢傳實翻譯,獲取專業食品翻譯報價!
電話:0535-2129195
專業翻譯服務,就選傳實翻譯——煙臺領先的翻譯解決方案專家
食品伙伴網翻譯服務中心(傳實翻譯)深耕翻譯20年,專注國標翻譯、法規翻譯、食品翻譯、標簽翻譯、注冊材料翻譯、專利翻譯等專業領域,擁有中國翻譯協會會員資質,服務政府機構、行業協會及大型企業客戶,助力企業合規出海。
專業領域:
國標/法規翻譯:精準翻譯GB、FDA、EU、ISO等標準,確保技術文件法律效力
食品標簽翻譯:符合相關標簽法規,規避風險
醫藥/化工翻譯:專業背景譯員團隊,保障專業性
核心優勢:
權威資質:中國翻譯協會會員
語料保障:百萬級專業術語庫,覆蓋食品、化學、醫藥、化妝品等行業
本地化服務:煙臺本地化團隊,提供煙臺英文翻譯、口譯、商務陪同翻譯一站式解決方案






